If a full on bathroom remodel is just too much to deal with right now let’s talk about some updating ideas on a room by room basis. Today lets take a good look at the bathroom and some of the many choices we have to choose from.
What can we do in the bathroom short of a full remodel? Here is a menu of ideas to get your creative juices flowing, plus some useful links to check out some of the cool stuff available to you::
- Change out the light fixture – not very expensive – zillions to choose from.
- Replace the mirror – bid change – not expensive – different look – DIY
- Replace the sink & faucet – subtle change – should be done in conjunction with the mirror & light
- Replace the vanity – big change – many choices
- Install tile on the floor – as low as $1 per sq. ft. for tile plus install
- Put in new towel bars & new towels – once change and not expensive – DIY
- How about a new shower curtain – boom! big change DIY
- Or perhaps a glass tub enclosure – very classy
- A wallpaper border at the ceiling – nice touch – DIY
- One wall of wallpaper – big change – lots of choices
- Replace tub with a walk-in shower – larger project – very functional
- Painting – big improvement – DIY
- Replace door – Nice change – not expensive – DIY?
This is a good list of the things you can do to update your bathroom. Of course if you did them all, that would be a full remodel but you can do one or two for a whole new look in your bathroom.
We would love to help you with your updating.
Give us a call Today – Handyman Hub @ 303-427-2955