We are part of the “critical infrastructure” and will remain open to serve.
As we all continue to monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19, we at Handyman Hub believe it is important to share the steps that we are taking to ensure that we are here to serve you in the safest way possible. While we are passionate about what we do but our top priority is the safety of our employees, contractors and customers.
- Our people have been educated on the potential symptoms of the virus, and have been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well
- They have been provided with the latest safety recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) regarding the Coronavirus
- They have been asked to step back several feet after they ring your doorbell
- They have been asked to not shake hands or come into physical contact with our customers
- They have been ask to carry masks with them as well, if available
- We have also recommended that they ask you personally if there are any other precautions you would like to have them take
If you would like to get started on those Spring Projects we would like to
help with the $20 HandyBucks coupon below. It’s just like cash!
We will continue to monitor this situation and communicate updates as they occur.
All the very best to you,
The Handyman Hub Team